- Our symposium will consist of 4 interactive remote demos (IRD’s) per day via Zoom for a total of 8 IRD’s for the 2-day event.
- See breakdown of schedule below.
- Each IRD will be scheduled for 1 hour and 45 minutes plus a 15-minute Q&A period at the end or break period if needed.
- Turning classes will be offered for AWA members before and after the symposium. See our website for more information.
- Please visit our guest turners’ website, listed below, for more information about their work.
- Recordings will be available for review for 30 days after symposium pending approval by the guest woodturners. Logon details will be distributed to paid symposium participants only.
Pat Carroll Website: patcarrollwoodturning.com
Emiliano Achaval website: hawaiiankoaturner.com
Glenn Lucas website: glennlucaswoodturning.com
Phil Irons website: philironswoodturning.co.uk
Jacques Vesery website: Jacques’ website is down right now but you can see his work on Facebook: Jacques Vesery Artist/ Sculptor | Facebook
There are no reviews yet.